Discover the real & remarkable speaker within you
One day course in Southampton
Tuesday 5th June 2018 / Tuesday 26th June 2018
Chilworth Manor, Southampton 9.00 - 5.00pm
“Donna and Judi delivered a practical and inspiring, thought provoking and engaging day. I'm leaving with new ambition and a new outlook towards public speaking”Shirley
We have brought together our extensive speaking experience and human centred approach to achieving personal potential, to develop a speaking course like no other.
You already have everything you need within you to be a great speaker. In this fun one day course we will show you how to discover your hidden speaking talents, be authentic and deliver your message with impact.
Authentic Impact is brought to you by Be Dynamic Coaching - the human potential specialists. Meet your trainers on this course - Judi & Donna - below.
Who this course is for
This course is for anyone who would like to become a calmer and more confident public speaker.
Whether you're new to speaking and would like to learn how to overcome the fear that holds you back, or have been doing it for some time and would like to take a fresh look at how you can make your mark, then this course is for you.
This course will also benefit you if you would like to feel more at ease with having your voice heard when leading or taking part in meetings, or at networking events.
What previous Authentic Impact adventurers say
“Donna & Judi share their passion for this subject, and do so with such enthusiasm. Highly recommended”
"Thank you Judi and Donna for always pushing me outside of my comfort zone! It's been a great day with like minded people and to be encouraged to reach my full potential"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the day and felt like I achieved a lot. Thank you."
“A fun, informative day, with the option to practice ‘sharing experiences’ in a supportive environment. Thank you!”
“A really fun, insightful day, bringing my uni demons into awareness and helping me to change the story in my head about standing up and delivering!”
“The dynamism of Judi & Donna was really impactful in making us finding the appropriate answers when doing public speaking”
What to expect on the day
We don’t do stuffy training, we do fun & transformative training.
You can expect to feel at ease, enjoy time with like-minded people, and learn things that will enhance the way you think about speaking forever. To maximise your experience we have limited spaces to 6.
We have chosen what we believe to be the 4 fundamentals of public speaking confidence to help you start your journey towards being the speaker you want to be.
- Overcoming the Fear
- Why it's natural for public speaking to evoke an adrenaline fuelled response in most of us, and how you can turn this fear into excitement.
- Building a Connection with Your (Human) Audience
- What creates a powerful connection between us as humans, and why this (and not a set of rigid rules around delivery) is the foundation to impactful speaking.
- Finding Your Authentic Voice
- Discovering the real & remarkable speaker within you. Working in small groups, you will have an opportunity to explore your hidden talents as a speaker.
- Creating Your Hearts & Minds Message
- Why your message is the game changer when it comes to being somebody who enjoys speaking (yes this will be you) and makes an impact.
Delegates will take part in small group work to test out the tools and concepts explored.
All activities will take place within a supportive environment and offer you invaluable insight into your natural strengths as a speaker.
What you will gain from attending this course:
- Mindset skills to understand and master the fear that has been holding you back.
- Renewed sense of confidence in yourself as a speaker.
- Awareness around your unique presence as a speaker and how to channel this.
Ability to build a powerful and unforgettable message.
- Opportunity to discuss any specific concerns you may have about speaking and guidance as to how you can address these.
- Camaraderie with fellow budding speakers, supporting one another to thrive.
Post course support.
You will also leave with your own Authentic Impact Manual for you to refer to as you go about your speaking endeavours.
Book Your Place
Authentic Impact takes place at Chilworth Manor Hotel, Southampton from 9.00 - 5.00pm.
The day includes refreshments, lunch and there is free parking at the venue.
Our next course dates are:
Tuesday 5th June 2018
Tuesday 26th June 2018
Please book your place via the link below.
Judi – Self-image Coach, Speaker, Author
Judi has spoken at a range of events from large scale conferences to intimate workshops. Her experience (including many sweaty-palmed moments!) has taught her the importance of finding and using your authentic voice.
Judi has coached many senior individuals to develop their authentic presence, raising their awareness of and belief in the unique value they bring to every speaking opportunity.
Donna - Mindset Coach, Speaker, Daydream Believer
Donna brings her personal speaking experience and bags of energy, to help you find the real and remarkable speaker within you. She believes in valuing authentic impact over perfection, and that everyone deserves to feel good when having their voice heard.
Donna has worked with Managers, Senior Managers and Business Owners on developing their speaking confidence, delivered key notes for a number of corporate clients, Business South and JCI Southampton, guest lectured at Southampton Solent University and appeared on Sky News.